Hwangsaeul Is A Collabora-Backed Open-Source Video Surveillance SRT System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hwangsaeul Is A Collabora-Backed Open-Source Video Surveillance SRT System

Phoronix: Hwangsaeul Is A Collabora-Backed Open-Source Video Surveillance SRT System

Collabora under contract with SK Telecom has been working on Hwangsaeul as a new open-source platform for relaying security system surveillance video feeds from multiple sources, recording them on the centralized server, and supports connected clients for watching the feeds...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm disappointed it's not called Eyjafjallajökull or Streichholzschachtel.

Comment

So what's the intended consumer of these streams? Zoneminder for example can connect to onvif cameras and does motion detection and all that jazz as well, no need for an intermediate tool like this.

Comment

For a moment i thought it was camera software... selecting a system is still hard.

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
          I'm disappointed it's not called Eyjafjallajökull or Streichholzschachtel.
          Vägevhiinlastevideovalvesüsteemmidaeioletõenäolise ltvõimalikusaldada

one word. Just Phoronix doesnt seems to accept it so and splits it.
          Last edited by aht0; 14 February 2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

That's spelled 황새울 and has something to do with storks, going by one of their Github pages.

Comment

Working...
            X