Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• systemd 244-RC1 Released With Many Changes

Phoronix: systemd 244-RC1 Released With Many Changes

It looks like a big new systemd release will be out in time for Christmas...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ystemd-244-rc1

Is it true that system-D has now taken over the giving of Christmas gifts to good girls and boys, and forced Santa and Rudolph into retirement?

Comment

Still wondering.. so many hours.. where are all the systemd haters? Getting drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
        Still wondering.. so many hours.. where are all the systemd haters? Getting drunk?
        Hopefully. Better without them.

Comment

I heard if you say SySTEMd 3 times a Poettering clone will show up and murder you.

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post
            I heard if you say SySTEMd 3 times a Poettering clone will show up and murder you.
            SySTEMd SySTEMd systemd

OK, I said the last one correctly

Comment

I'd just want they to close/clean their more of 1000 issues that are hanging on their Github. This would be a great gift!

Comment

Originally posted by q2dg View Post
                I'd just want they to close/clean their more of 1000 issues that are hanging on their Github. This would be a great gift!
                You mean more than 400?
                Because nearly 600 of that are "feature requests" https://github.com/systemd/systemd/i...F0%9F%8E%81%22

Comment

YAWN!

Comment

A lot of those "feature requests" are nothing to be proud of -- "this doesn't work and breaks stuff - please add a feature where you FIX IT AND STOP BREAKING STUFF". You tend to get a lot of "feature requests" like that when you aren't paying attention to your normal bug reports. Which is what the system-D team is repeatedly accused of.

Comment

Working...
                    X