WireGuard Releases New Snapshot While Not Expected For Linux 5.4 Mainline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

Then I really hope there will be a 1.0 someday...
    Well, if they were using my made-up scheme, then you would be hoping for 1.1, not 1.0, as the latter would imply an unstable implementation of a stable protocol. Personally, I don't really care all that much about versioning schemes, because the developers are able to tell me what stage their software is in using words.

Comment

Originally posted by jo-erlend View Post

Well, if they were using my made-up scheme, then you would be hoping for 1.1, not 1.0, as the latter would imply an unstable implementation of a stable protocol. Personally, I don't really care all that much about versioning schemes, because the developers are able to tell me what stage their software is in using words.
      Words are inaccurate most of the time.

And WireGuard is becoming a big joke full of ridicule promises and buzzwords. Seriously, please put more developers on it and stabilize it to merge it faster. And please add P2P and anonimization

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post

Words are inaccurate most of the time.

And WireGuard is becoming a big joke full of ridicule promises and buzzwords. Seriously, please put more developers on it and stabilize it to merge it faster. And please add P2P and anonimization
        How would you make it more p2p?

Comment

Originally posted by jo-erlend View Post

How would you make it more p2p?
          Make features of IPSEC, WireHub, ipvpn, WireGuard-P2P, wesher, wg-dynamic, autowire, Project V (V2 Ray), n2n, OnionCat, cjdns, ShadowSocks... essential part of WireGuard core protocol in Linux kernel code?

Or does it have to exist zillions of implementations and lots of userspace shit?

Comment

Working...
          X