Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VDPAU Library 1.3 Switches To Meson Build System, Adds VP9 Video Format Definitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dungeon
    Ask Michael do disable smiles if you are so offended by them
    I would rather ask Michael to disable you, but I'm not going to.. yet.

Who knows maybe Stadia will work in text browser, we will see
    WTF is your obsession with Stadia? I don't even know what it is, but it looks like a game. We're talking about hardware accelerated video decode in a browser (VDPAU). Stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
      I would rather ask Michael to disable you, but I'm not going to.. yet.
      I think you don't even know what "fun" is. He is just trying to have some fun in the forums, and if you think he's bad, at least he's not as bad as the other trolls out there (Griffin/GhostOfFunkS/Mentalist/B**r**dG*U*r*a*/d*b**nx***)...

Originally posted by DanL View Post
      Stay on topic.
      OK, back to topic...

End of topic. There's nothing to be discussed about at this point, because any discussion means derailing the thread.

By the way, Stadia is an upcoming game streaming service (like NVIDIA's GeForce NOW).
      Last edited by tildearrow; 30 August 2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
        I think you don't even know what "fun" is. He is just trying to have some fun in the forums
        No, it is a bunch of noise in the signal. If his goal is humor, he usually fails to coherently get the joke across. If the goal is to shit up threads with smilies and gibberish, he succeeds. No, he's not nearly as annoying/persistent as d*b**nx***, for example. But still, Michael needs to work on getting ignore lists working as a convenience to to his paying customers.

By the way, Stadia is an upcoming game streaming service (like NVIDIA's GeForce NOW).
        Great, but what does that have to do with video decode? VDPAU is supported by mesa/gallium drivers and would be ideal for browsers to target accelerated video playback. So would VA-API. Maybe one works better than the other. That's up for debate. But WTF does that have to do with Stadia?

Comment

Working...
        X