Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libinput 1.14 RC Arrives With Better Thumb Detection & Dell Canvas Totem Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libinput 1.14 RC Arrives With Better Thumb Detection & Dell Canvas Totem Support

Phoronix: Libinput 1.14 RC Arrives With Better Thumb Detection & Dell Canvas Totem Support

Linux input expert Peter Hutterer of Red Hat shipped the much anticipated release candidate today for libinput 1.14, the open-source input handling library used by both X.Org and Wayland systems...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This is a super exciting release. I've been using the thumb detection patches for months now and they radically improve the experience of using Libinput with one of those stupid buttonless touchpads that are all the rage these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ngraham View Post
      This is a super exciting release. I've been using the thumb detection patches for months now and they radically improve the experience of using Libinput with one of those stupid buttonless touchpads that are all the rage these days.
      Really? Will check them out in hope they're going to solve the "finger-randomly-being-unregistered" problem.

Comment

How can I pull this into fedora?

Comment

Working...
        X