Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by brrrrttttt View Post
    Next time you feel like commenting on something you are clueless about, stop and think, "y tho?"
    Sorry, I do not understand your comment. Can you rewrite it in legal English?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by hreindl View Post

just because idiots like you don't realize the benefits for atomic setups don't mean that they are closed
    well, it's not for your idiotic desktop machine, so you won't be affected anyways
    Understood, I'm only a stupid Linux user since 1999.

Leave a comment:

• jpg44
    replied
    I fully support systemd and hope they continue to add exciting new features and capalities to make it the most advanced and powerful and capable init system. Hopefully with future releases we will see even more exciting and new capabilities to make Linux even more powerful and versatile. A big hearty thank you to Lennart and everyone else on the systemd team for all you have done to add so much power and flexibility to Linux that has made it truly a powerful, enterprise grade, industrial strength, versatile operating system environment.

Leave a comment:

• brrrrttttt
    replied
    Originally posted by frank007 View Post

One step closer to a "linux system administrators only OS". How much?
    Next time you feel like commenting on something you are clueless about, stop and think, "y tho?"

Leave a comment:

• jacob
    replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    What do you think stock firmware of most embedded devices (and smartphone/tablets/mediacenters/TVs) are?
    Is your desktop linux OS affected by their existence?
    Don't worry about facts or logic. Those unix zealots seem always affected by what other people are developing and using. But then again, these are folks who are capable of seeing someone's preferences regarding text editors as a biblical fight of Good vs Evil.
    Last edited by jacob; 03 April 2019, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Understood, one day we will have a closed open source Linux OS.
    What do you think stock firmware of most embedded devices (and smartphone/tablets/mediacenters/TVs) are?
    Is your desktop linux OS affected by their existence?

Leave a comment:

• Britoid
    replied

Called Android.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    It's just making it easier to do what embedded devices commonly do already.

Leave a comment:

• Britoid
    replied
    Well it wasn't along until the trolls turned up.

Was good whilst it lasted.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Code:
    /* SPDX-License-Identifier: LGPL-2.1+ */
    Ibm and ms conspiracy is all legal: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
    "
    NO WARRANTY
    "

Ibm developers use this effectively to prevent the Linux desktop success. They write badly designed, slow, resource hog and buggy software intentionally.
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux...t/tree/COPYING
    Code:
    [I]LICENSES/preferred/GPL-2.0[/I]
    Torvalds and the UFO conspiracy is all legal: https://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.php

NO WARRANTY

Kernel developers use this effectively to prevent the Linux desktop success. They write badly designed, slow, resource hog and buggy software intentionally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X