Systemd 242 Gearing Up For Release With XBOOTLDR Support, Other New Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank007 View Post

Because there is not any alternative to systemd, because every distro is adopting it. Systemd is one of the latest Linux game. I've recently updated my distro; now I cannot use the usual command to install the downloaded packages from the terminal, I have no more the rights!!! It's my PC!!! At the moment I can switch to another terminal by using CTRL+ALT+F#, log in as root, go to the Downloaded directory, type the command and then close this terminal. I've wrote at the moment...
    stop bleating. change your distro or even better , look up and implement "Linux from Scratch" and be master of your own universe then you can't complain about all the free work done by others

Comment

Originally posted by rtfazeberdee View Post

stop bleating. change your distro or even better , look up and implement "Linux from Scratch" and be master of your own universe then you can't complain about all the free work done by others
      I'm tired of idiots like you.

Comment

Originally posted by frank007 View Post

I'm tired of idiots like you.

Comment

Originally posted by hreindl View Post

just because idiots like you don't realize the benefits for atomic setups don't mean that they are closed
          well, it's not for your idiotic desktop machine, so you won't be affected anyways
          Can you and frank please find something actually productive to do with your collective time instead of shit posting on this forum?

Comment

Working...
          X