Systemd 241 Release Candidate Now Available For Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dpanter View Post

No offense but this video was recorded in 2019.
    I take it you watched another, similar video or live talk about the same subject, perhaps from the same person.
    Yeah he did the same presentation at a BSD conference last year, it is identical save for some new stuff on the journald bugs. But good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by hreindl View Post

who gives a shit what you are ot using?
      have fun with windows....
      Except I'm not using Windows. I run a custom Arch installation without a trace of /etc/systemd and it's service files. What incites the conspiracy against systemd even more is people like you who get extremely defensive and curse/shame people who oppose this pile of garage. Why can't you just let others embrace their freedom of choice not to use systemd without getting all butthurt about it? I simply made a statement on the forums and I have every right to do so as a member.

Comment

cause and effect!
        why can't you embrace your freedom of choice at topics not about systemd?

why do you and some others see a need spam every systemd relevant topic with telling the world that you don't care for it while you obviously do because otherwise you won't even open links to systemd topics to begin with?

imagine everybody leaves a statement to every topic he don't care about?
        guess how the forum looks like when every random idiot makes a post like "i don't use this" at every topic?
        Sucks to be you, the token keyboard warrior scanning all systemd threads for negative comments. If I would've said something nice about systemd you wouldn't curse me and and gotten all uppity with me. And that's what makes you pathetic.

You're a miserable person set out to "correct" people who hate systemd. Imagine that, someone with an opinion?
        Just like you have the freedom to shame and curse people because they don't think like you, or setup their personal systems the way you deem fit - I have every damn right to make comments about how I feel about systemd.... In every systemd thread on this forum.

Unless you're an authoritative person on this forum, I won't quit making my comments just because some low life keyboard warrior tells me to.
        So you better deal with it, cry baby.

Comment

yeah, you have the right, but i have the right to count you as another idiot from a crowd of idiots
          Weird flex but okay.

Comment

yeah, cheap trolling of a hater boy

watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_AIw9bGogo closely, try it to understand and before you start watching realize that this guy is a FreeBSD developer
            thank you for the video link. A good talk.

Comment

Originally posted by r08z View Post
              Systemd is disgusting. I'm glad I'm not using it. And I'm glad I have the freedom not to.
              Make a speech about it on the next flat-earth conference!

Comment

Originally posted by arokh View Post

Make a speech about it on the next flat-earth conference!
                haha I will!

Comment

I see hreindl is still systemd's bitch.

cause and effect!
                  So why did you flip out in this topic not about systemd?

We all know the answer.

Comment

because i use Fedora for 12 years now and for 10 years everywhere from firewalls over mailservers, webserver, fileservers up to routers?
                    The point is that you flip out even in unrelated threads, where you told him to go and post his systemd rants. You told him that, and now whine people do it. That's the point, not that you posted in that thread...

Comment

the point is that the other thread has nothing to do with systemd at all so why you and your fucking freinds bringt their braindead systemd hate everywhere?
                      Why? Because a guy called hreindl said it, here:
                      cause and effect!
                      See?

There's your why answered.

You know that hreindl guy? Yeah, your other bipolar self. That guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X