Libinput 1.12 RC2 Continues Working On Improving Linux Touchpad Behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libinput 1.12 RC2 Continues Working On Improving Linux Touchpad Behavior

Phoronix: Libinput 1.12 RC2 Continues Working On Improving Linux Touchpad Behavior

We've known libinput 1.12 is going to be a significant release and that's still holding true in looking at the second release candidate for this Wayland/X.Org input handling library...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...2-RC2-Released

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Libinput 1.12 RC1 was workong on replacing its udev "hwdb" hardware database

Comment

So, what *BSD folks are thinking about Wayland/Libinput and stuff? Is something to adopt on the future or is a Linux cancer on the Unix ecosystem?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        So, what *BSD folks are thinking about Wayland/Libinput and stuff? Is something to adopt on the future or is a Linux cancer on the Unix ecosystem?
        So, 2 sentence type. Some rant try. Not sure what point. God bless trolls with difficulty expressing themselves.

Comment

The libinput driver has never worked well for me on my XPS15z. It uses a touchpad made by Cypress that eventually had the driver code upstreamed into the synaptics xorg driver, so that’s what I use.

Since all the development is on libinput now, should probably file a bug report and maybe someone would be able to figure out what the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
            Typo:
            They were working with King Kong

Comment

Working...
            X