Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nginx 1.14 Web Server Released

Phoronix: Nginx 1.14 Web Server Released

Nginx 1.14.0 is now available as the latest open-source stable release of this popular web server alternative to Apache...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

They're still using the homebrewed configure system, gross.

Comment

I was hoping to click on the article and get an nginx error. It's a missed opportunity for irony.

Comment

I'd almost call Apache the "alternative" these days.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
          I was hoping to click on the article and get an nginx error. It's a missed opportunity for irony.
          502 Bad Gateway

Comment

Originally posted by michal
            "HTTP/2 push support"

eghm maybe I'm missing something, but symfony framework added a support for that 1 year ago. I still didn't used it for some reasons, but did they added a suppport for such tech without server side support?
            It looks to me that Symfony added link headers to their output for proxies like CloudFlare (and now Nginx) to use for HTTP/2 push. The framework is not doing push itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zan Lynx View Post

It looks to me that Symfony added link headers to their output for proxies like CloudFlare (and now Nginx) to use for HTTP/2 push. The framework is not doing push itself.
              Which is totally the right way to do things. With same origin you get push, with cross-origin you get preload. Win in both cases

Comment

Working...
              X