X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneBitUser
    replied
    Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
    I know that editing some conf files you can use journal without sudo. It is same same shit software than everything from redhat, that does not work out of box way you like. pulseaudio, gnome3 and networkmanager you can not even fix, design is bad, it uses notifications from the sw layer below and user have no control down to the hw.
    I am no expert, but I think you can manage user group memeberships in the GUI.
    It was possible on Linux Mint, Fedora, and it is possible on openSUSE as well.

Managing these correctly can be a PITA, but I would much rather set up everything myself than have some bad factory defaults applied that give a ton of memberships to the default user.
    It would completely defeat the very purpose of having user groups.
    It would be the same as your much coveted login-without-a-password "feature": completely invalidating a part of the system.
    Last edited by OneBitUser; 19 June 2017, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by GdeR View Post
    Could you please stop feeding the troll then?
    Well i think i could stop, but only if debianxfce listen this 'Trololo 10 hours' at least once daily

And I want to tell you what?
    After this musical therapy, what you would say else - the same as on beginning

Leave a comment:

• waxhead
    replied
    Well this thread ended up in something quite constructive or what

Leave a comment:

• GdeR
    replied
    Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    He is not neither stupid nor dumb, just a troll..
    Could you please stop feeding the troll then? I've probably read 4 times a similar statement from you already, "you are just a troll..", this way you just keep him reply over and over again. I suspect you are enjoying the coversation, but this inevitably does not make you so different from him. So please, let's not help littering all threads. I won't write about this anymore. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• towo2099
    replied

And I want to tell you what?
    Many people have personal disorders that they start personal insulting when facts end.

I know that editing some conf files you can use journal without sudo. It is same same shit software than everything from redhat, that does not work out of box way you like. pulseaudio, gnome3 and networkmanager you can not even fix, design is bad, it uses notifications from the sw layer below and user have no control down to the hw.
    Again wron, there is no need to change any config file. But as you are saying yourself:
    Many people have personal disorders that they start personal insulting when facts end.
    You don't know the facts, so you think trolling and writing bullshit is the better way.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    He is not neither stupid nor dumb, just a troll

It is easy to test that, just tell him to fuck off and wait for reaction... if he enjoy to hear that or continue to act as smartass - that is the troll
    Last edited by dungeon; 14 June 2017, 04:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• towo2099
    replied

Debian did freeze months ago and many Debian packages did have an update.
    Code:
    journalctl -e
    Hint: You are currently not seeing messages from other users and the system.
    Users in the 'systemd-journal' group can see all messages. Pass -q to
    turn off this notice.
    No journal files were opened due to insufficient permissions.
    And you want to tell what?
    That you are to stupid to handle your os propper?

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Madmen have cheap pastimes
    I waited properly until your #5 comment to these forums back then (before that i was not sure if you are a bot) to tell you to fuck off and you see no improvment at all, so i am sorry but you are a brainless troll
    Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    You have no brain to behave in the internet correctly. Just look your writing style, personal insults, many lines on non sense jargon, using a lot of smileys etc.
    I am "sorry" because forum translate these smiley to pictures which annoy trolls like you There is no personal insults to trolls and no law is designed to defend trolls
    Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied

Use dungeon writes that I must do bug reports 24/7/365 and you write that I am not allowed to make bug reports. Try to decide what you want from me or even better, focus to the subject.
    I don't recommend anything to you, as even to file useful bug you need to have brain and learn to behave there, certain amount of intelegence, well comminication and general culture is required even to do anything useful ... I am sorry, but you are just a troll

If you are not a troll you would use something like Manjaro as they have different model and that applies to what you want, but as you are a troll no recommendation from me
    Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X