X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
    Hey troller, testing and reporting bugs is software development.
    So you started to file *useful* and not trolled bugs, that is news

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied

it is all openly documented.

In 9 years you do not even know that so keep trolling.
    You can't cite that in such a way if you are not interested in development, these bugs are listed and counted only if you are and not if you are not

If i have filled one bug of these, i only have that one bug not all of these Otherwise if you don't file bugs, either you agree that there is no bugs or you just don't care or you quick fix them for youself, etc...
    Last edited by dungeon; 28 May 2017, 02:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    There are far less bugs in testing than in stable or sid.
    You are not an Debian developer not interested in development, so you don't have right to claim such a thing

All these bugs are relative thing and their numbers represent nothing if you are not interested in development, it is not something that average troll like you should represent that in such a wrong way.

Currently Debian sid/experimental have 56839 binary packages, built from 26836 source packages. You have constant bugs everywhere, but downthere how much one single average user Joe is affected, not much if at all as on average installations have less than 2% of random archive installed so on average not much people are affected regardless of branch and so on
    Last edited by dungeon; 28 May 2017, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied

KISS and use Debian testing Xfce. Dungeon and others are trollers and have not learn net etiquette even in 9 years.
    If you are not on Debian's bugzilla non stop, there is no purpose if using Testing . Debian should include big quick icon unremovable addware in the center of any DE where Testing is installed

That would provoke trolls like you properly, to understand for what that Testing really is

Debian tries to play nice so you don't have that addware, but it looks like that would soon be needed if so much trolls like you raised from the dust
    Last edited by dungeon; 28 May 2017, 02:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by suberimakuri View Post
    Just can take some time for a fix to propagate to testing.
    Just whole purpose of Debian development branches (here i upload (Sid), here i do testing (Testing), here i do temporary things/experiments (experimental)). are to make release aka Stable. If it is not for that purpose, infrastructure would be entirely different.
    Last edited by dungeon; 28 May 2017, 01:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• suberimakuri
    replied
    Just can take some time for a fix to propagate to testing.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    I only recommend using Testing during Freeze, for people who wanna do early testing of new release. When Freeze is not there what is the point, at that time either Sid or Stable are recommended.

I never understood debianxfce , he seems just wanna fuck, but not to be fucked - like trolls usually do

Testing is shit, Testing is nothing. Particulary if you are not interested in release like debianxfce is not . Well it does not even have codename as it is just for testing - it is so obvious
    Last edited by dungeon; 28 May 2017, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• suberimakuri
    replied
    Not sure who that was intended for debianxfce but I pin experimental low and run Sid. Otherwise your suggestion good for someone wanting fresher than their stable.

Leave a comment:

• suberimakuri
    replied
    Yeah what's up with that Marc Driftmeyer , they stop pulling new application versions into Sid and experimental? When's newer kernel coming for example.
    I'm actually going to use stretch to replace wheezy webserver though but home machines Sid.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Driftmeyer
    replied
    I cannot wait until 9.0 is out the door. I won't use it but it's messing up all of Sid for nearly 9 months now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X