Debian Issues Statement Over Arrested Russian Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium

why anyone in the world should accept "print any amount of dollars" as a value in any form ?
    i tell you what these "print any amount of dollars" dollars do only have value because the USA does have the biggest ARMY they just come and kill you if you do not accept the value of ""print any amount of dollars"" dollars.

Without a Army a ""print any amount of dollars"" dollar do have a Value of: ZERO----
    I think you misunderstand. Most of the US debt is trade deficit. And we do it intentionally for very good reasons. America learned about a century ago that protectionism does not work. It can't work because a national economy needs to sell more than it consumes. It's kinda the whole entire point for world trade agreements. If a nation sells less than it consumes, that's what a economic depression is. You end up with people that can't buy what they need. America mitigates that by leveraging debt. It's also why repeatedly in history 10s of millions of russians starved to death, and/or lived in extreme poverty for most or all of their life. Russians have never figured out that they need to sell more than people need.

EDIT: The need to produce more than is required, is the very foundation of civilization itself. But I think so many decades of communism and state corporation has prevented entire generations of russians from realizing what americans did a hundred years ago.
    Last edited by duby229; 18 April 2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I posted political factual post in response to duby229 nonsense, that got lost in moderation (again...), i was comparing his claims of "Russians do not understand economics" to the claim of "blacks can't do math" and analyzed hist mental state..., I have also covered recent historical events facts and compared them, and I also said I am not a Russian (he assumes I am).

I have no problem ina voiding political subjects, but if that is the case on the forums, then it should be applied on all sides of the discussion...

My post ends up with:
      TL;DR: What I'm trying to say is, spare me of your BS.

Comment

Originally posted by LaeMing View Post
        The AI's won't take over. They will launch themselves into space to be rid of us at the first opportunity. Unlike us fleshbags, they don't need to be pinned to an ecosphere-providing gravity well.
        For that matter, neither do we meatbags. The only reason we remain here is because we want to (slight oversimplification, what I mean is that it's not a technological/biological issue but a political/social one).
        Same will apply to them. Those that won't just wander off will stay here because they don't want to.

So no, prepare to greet your new benevolent overlords. The time will come, and as usual none will be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post
          I posted political factual post in response to duby229 nonsense, that got lost in moderation (again...), i was comparing his claims of "Russians do not understand economics" to the claim of "blacks can't do math" and analyzed hist mental state..., I have also covered recent historical events facts and compared them, and I also said I am not a Russian (he assumes I am).

I have no problem ina voiding political subjects, but if that is the case on the forums, then it should be applied on all sides of the discussion...

My post ends up with:
          TL;DR: What I'm trying to say is, spare me of your BS.
          Do not put racial slurs in my mouth dude. those are your racial slurs that you made up. In the actual FACT the color of skin doesn't matter at all. The real truth is that we are all the same exact race.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Do not put racial slurs in my mouth dude. those are your racial slurs that you made up. In the actual FACT the color of skin doesn't matter at all. The real truth is that we are all the same exact race.
            I did not put racial slurs in your mouth, I compared something you said, and I quoted it, the fact that you don't understand (or pretend not to understand) what I said is worrying by itself. Read it few more times and you will get it, but I am very positive you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

I did not put racial slurs in your mouth, I compared something you said, and I quoted it, the fact that you don't understand (or pretend not to understand) what I said is worrying by itself. Read it few more times and you will get it, but I am very positive you know what I'm talking about.
              You can try to imply that I'm thinking racial slurs, but fuck that dude, no. Hellz to the mutha fuckin naw bruh.

EDIT: It's 2017 man, grow up. Get online and start reading and watching presentations about black history. (black history IS human history for almost all of it.) Then I highly recommend you read the latest science on human migration. You'll find that we literally are one race. We exhibit a diverse range of morphology for such a short amount of time. A lot of those morphological differences are caused by retroviruses, and others by environmental pressures. We ARE in FACT one people. All of us.

EDIT: Look into "Junk DNA", seriously. Humans have a large amount of it.
              Last edited by duby229; 18 April 2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

you are highly illogical -> if every country nation sell more than it consumes "a national economy needs to sell more than it consumes" then tell me to whom they sell it? It is only possible to sell everything you produced if every nation as a perfect balanced trade record without any export or import deficit.

because of this your bullshit argument is NOT-TRUE and can not be TRUE under any circumstances.
                so in fact it is PURE BULLSHIT.

(Disclaimer: This is not a Political standpoint only a technical one)
                "protectionism does not work"

You are wrong protectionism works and i can make you 2 true historic examples of my country Germany:

In World War 1 The Imperialistic groups like Committee of 300 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_300
                pushed the Great Britannia/England and his allies to block the German Empire from International Sources of:
                Natural Nitratine/saltpeter Sources https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitratine
                their calculation was: If the German Empire in 1914 run out of Natural Saltpeter sources they can no longer build: Bullets for Guns and Bombs and any kind of explosives because back in 1914 all bombs and ammunition was
                made by natural Saltpeter sources. (This was the main reason the GB military experts thought they can win world war 1 very fast.)

But it did not work out for them because the Germans was able to perform Protectionism because they invented the Haber-Bosch ammonia so in the end Germany was able to produce any amount of ammunition and explosives.

In World War 2 The Imperialistic groups like Committee of 300 and the Zionists https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration pushed the United States of America into war with Nazi-Germany and their main Military-Strategic argument was: we will win the war very fast because Germany does not have Natural Oil to make Fossil fuel so their Airplanes and Tanks will run out of Gasoline very fast and in a modern world war 2 war a army without fuel is a army without any military power.

But it did not work out for them because the Germans use Protectionism again by inventing Biomass to liquid
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomass_to_liquid and where able to produce any amount of fuel.

The only reason why Protectionism did not work for Germany was because the Imperialistic Alliance just produce more weapons and used more humans to bomb Germany into the ground.

This means: without Military Threat from the outside (USA is bringing Democracy to your country by bombing you into the stone age.) Protectionism works very well (From a technical standpoint Haber-Bosch ammonia+Biomass to liquid)
                (Disclaimer: This is not a Political standpoint only a technical one)
                I wanted to give you a proper response. Because some things you say are totally right, but some I disagree with. Like for example I don't want to downplay Germany's history, but every single time it adopts a protectionist form of government it failed. Germany has a 0% success rate adopting protectionism. It destroyed itself every single time.

And every nation needs to trade for goods that it doesn't or can't produce. There are multiple ways to do that, but primarily its done by overproducing what you can and trading that. The US is a bit different because its taken on a services role, and has outsourced a whole bunch of production. But the net result is the same, except we trade a lot of services instead of as many goods.

And the US military, do you honestly think America would still be possible without the largest military in the world? Of course not, -we- would be the ones getting bombed into stone age. Hate in this world is real, and we have no choice but to deal with it.

Comment

I did posted lenghty explanation as reply to some people but it got lost..., i could repeat it, but I don't feel like typing it all over again. Your second line is hilarious, or it would be if it isn't ironc..., but hey, that's politic for you .

GI_Jack

Well, all hsitorical records prove otherwise, so in essence, you are not arguing with me, youa re arguing against historical evidence and facts. As for regimes (governments), you can get rid of corruption in them, only if you get rid of them completely, what will left after, I don't know.
                  By "Historical Records", you are going to misquote, use irrelevant data and cite conspiracy theories. I understand that corruption is everywhere, and so are spies, but you'd be really hard pressed to tell me that this particular debian developer is a spy or agent for a government.

Comment

So to sum things up, 0 deaths by "dictators" and millions of deaths (worldwide, middle east, Africa etc. I will not even go into Native American thing and things before it in non-recent history) by "fighters for democracy and human rights".
                    Non-recent history also counts. USians are worst genociders of all times and peoples. Every USian talking anything to Russia should be immediately bitchslaped across his racy mouth

Also on topic, USA killed Ian Murdock without trial. And Putin is right to arrest this terrorist. I propose a death penalty.

Comment

But it did not work out for them because the Germans was able to perform Protectionism because they invented the Haber-Bosch ammonia so in the end Germany was able to produce any amount of ammunition and explosives.

But it did not work out for them because the Germans use Protectionism again by inventing Biomass to liquid
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomass_to_liquid and where able to produce any amount of fuel.

The only reason why Protectionism did not work for Germany was because the Imperialistic Alliance just produce more weapons and used more humans to bomb Germany into the ground.

This means: without Military Threat from the outside (USA is bringing Democracy to your country by bombing you into the stone age.) Protectionism works very well (From a technical standpoint Haber-Bosch ammonia+Biomass to liquid)
                      These examples are not "protectionism". Protectionism is when a government deliberately raises taxes or bans imports of foreign goods in to its own country with the aim of increasing domestic sales of domestically manufactured goods and "protect" its own industry. In the examples, the restrictions were forcibly imposed by an outside country against the wishes of the German government - that is called a "blockade".

Comment

Working...
                      X