oooooOOOOOOOoooooo
    Pritty
    This may be worth a try

Leave a comment:

• mikelward
    replied
    Cool idea.

Will download it and give it a go.

Whether I stick with it will depend on how much value it adds. Afterall, for my needs, it's easy enough to add the Livna repositories manually.

It also looks like the new "Solar" artwork (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar) hasn't landed yet.

It's a shame, because I think that looks much better than the current theme.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Omega 10 Desktop Linux

Omega 10 Desktop Linux

Phoronix: Omega 10 Desktop Linux

The Red Hat community engineer behind the Fedora Games and Fedora Xfce media spins, Rahul Sundaram, had announced the release of Omega 10 Beta this past weekend. Omega is a desktop/mobile Linux distribution that is based upon Fedora but includes packages from the Livna RPM repository. The Omega 10 Beta release is roughly equivalent to the Fedora 10 Beta to be released tomorrow, but integrates multimedia support not found in Fedora along with delivering other added functionality.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X