Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Basic Ubuntu Online Developer Summit Is Happening Now

Phoronix: A Very Basic Ubuntu Online Developer Summit Is Happening Now

Today and tomorrow is a very basic Ubuntu Online Summit (UOS) where the developers are plotting their work for Ubuntu 17.04, the Zesty Zapus...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ne-Summit-1611

Could it be that a bunch of canonical people are currently in Malta?

Comment

Given the fact that they have some huge construction sites to finish, maybe "less is more" is a good sign :-)

Comment

Today and tomorrow is a very basic Ubuntu Online Summit (UOS) where the developers are plotting their work for Ubuntu 17.04, the Zesty Zapus.
        Michael, I think you should consider taking some classes in journalism and reporting to improve your art. Your leading sentence is just plain bad. Read it out loud a few times, does that sound right too you? Is that how one begins a report on a coming event? No. Try starting the sentence with the subject. Also the language needs work. Ever here the term neutral language? Plotting, really? Are you reporting on a developer summit or are you talking about the Legion of Doom? I sure hope they send someone other than aquamarine and the wonder twins to foil their plot or we're all doomed.

Your writing is your art, have some pride man.

Comment

Also Michael, I think you need to decide if you are a news reporter or a blog writer. This article is a hodge podge of facts and opinions, that are confusingly and rudely pressed together. If you want to write your opinion from time to time, that's fine, but it should be a separate article from your reporting pieces, and should be clearly marked as such.

Comment

Working...
          X