Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 25 Has Been Delayed To 22 November

Phoronix: Fedora 25 Has Been Delayed To 22 November

Fedora 25 is not coming out next week as planned but has been pushed back to 22 November...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

November 22... The day before my birthday (23). Not that I want to switch from Arch Linux though.

Comment

<Generic sarcastic remark expressing surprise at a Fedora release being delayed>

Comment

Originally posted by Delgarde View Post
        <Generic sarcastic remark expressing surprise at a Fedora release being delayed>
        Well this bug is related to Macs and it is a sign of quality to deliver when things are done.

Comment

Even Linux users are disturbed by macOS

Comment

Originally posted by woprandi View Post
            Even Linux users are disturbed by macOS
            I've been ignoring it. What's so 'meh' about the pile of shit now?
            Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post

I've been ignoring it. What's so 'meh' about the pile of shit now?
              We're delaying F25 to fix a bug with macOS dual boot installs. If it wasn't for that, we'd have signed off on the release.

Comment

When can I expect RPM fusion to be ready for F25? It's always the problem for me because I usually need some software from there like VLC (and on one computer Nvidia drivers).

Comment

Originally posted by Delgarde View Post
                  Yeap. Must be a slow news day. The sky is blue, ice is slippery, Fedora is delayed...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamW View Post

We're delaying F25 to fix a bug with macOS dual boot installs. If it wasn't for that, we'd have signed off on the release.
                    macOS mate not Fedora.

Hi

Comment

Working...
                    X