No announcement yet.

Fedora 24 Will Ship With Linux 4.5 Kernel, Linux 4.6 To Be Offered As Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 24 Will Ship With Linux 4.5 Kernel, Linux 4.6 To Be Offered As Update

Phoronix: Fedora 24 Will Ship With Linux 4.5 Kernel, Linux 4.6 To Be Offered As Update

Fedora developers have decided this summer's release of Fedora 24 will ship with the recently released Linux 4.5 kernel...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What desktop environment uses fedora?

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
      I'm gonna assume youre either non-native, drunk, or just woke up and that you meant to say "What Desktop Environment does Fedora use?"

Fedora Workstation uses Gnome 3, but Fedora offers alternative spins for KDE, Mate, Cinnamon, XFCE, and LXDE
      All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Yeah the question was ambiguous, but implying that he's drunk? Harsh man, harsh.

Comment

Unity of course.

Comment

Originally posted by josian_220 View Post

Unity of course.

Thanks. As far as kde environment. what release of plasma fedora 24 will implement?

Comment

Thanks. As far as kde environment. what release of plasma fedora 24 will implement?
              Stop asking stupid question and google it yourself. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericg View Post

I'm gonna assume youre either non-native, drunk, or just woke up and that you meant to say "What Desktop Environment does Fedora use?"

Fedora Workstation uses Gnome 3, but Fedora offers alternative spins for KDE, Mate, Cinnamon, XFCE, and LXDE
                I can only assume you were being overly facetious when you said "drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
                  Stop asking stupid question and google it yourself. Idiot.
                  Are you able to answer the stupid question?

Comment

He was not being serious. Fedora ships with GNOME by default, but I encourage you to read the wiki:

Comment

Working...
                    X