• Show
Clear All

• a user
    replied
    uhhh, what an ugly linux DE.

- video ugly,
    - the linux appearance ugly
    - video less then non-informative

woder what DE they were using that i looked so ugly.

anyhow, a bad made video and at least the claim of the most beautifull linux is already a damn big lie. beside of this there was nothing else to see.

they would have done a better marketing not showing this video. at least then i could have been curious enough to give it try. now i most probably won't.

Leave a comment:

• Calinou
    replied
    Originally posted by j2723 View Post
    Young one very ambitious is.
    SprezzOS media builder. You likely want "sprezzos-world". This just builds CDs, and it does that job poorly. - Contributors to dankamongmen/SprezzOS

To me it seems like any other Debian based distribution, not solving the real problems like updates breaking the system, not being able to install multiple versions of the same software without hassle, not being able to install packages on a per-user basis etc. etc.
    Updates never broke a system for me (except on Arch).

Leave a comment:

• Pallidus
    replied
    click play

" we have KDE 4.9xxx"

k

thx

bye

Leave a comment:

• jospoortvliet
    replied
    Originally posted by Kivada View Post
    Another distro building on already-old-when-released stuff (compiz is in maintenance mode and won't be going anywhere - surely not to wayland, GTK is, well, let's say 'eternal legacy'). Not pushing any boundaries = not exactly interesting...

Leave a comment:

• Kivada
    replied

Orcas on mother freakin' Segways!!!

Leave a comment:

• AnorexiasGrizzli
    replied
    Originally posted by totex71 View Post
    doubt that it will ever be near the parformance of arch linux :P
    if only usability and maintenance wouldnt take so much time...

Leave a comment:

• Calinou
    replied
    Oh look, it's a 698th distro in the Linux world!

Compositing is only useful to decrease game performance.

Leave a comment:

• Dukenukemx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• foobaz
    replied
    Holy shit guys, they're using a new compiler and custom compiler flags? Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? I bet Intel feels silly, they spend billions making a 10% faster CPU, and now it turns out all they had to do was -funroll-loops.

Leave a comment:

• j2723
    replied
    Young one very ambitious is.
    SprezzOS media builder. You likely want "sprezzos-world". This just builds CDs, and it does that job poorly. - Contributors to dankamongmen/SprezzOS

To me it seems like any other Debian based distribution, not solving the real problems like updates breaking the system, not being able to install multiple versions of the same software without hassle, not being able to install packages on a per-user basis etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X