Clear All

arch got owned hard it seems

Comment

ONE WORD.. ARCH!

nothing can own arch.

Comment

Originally posted by MiUNX View Post
        arch got owned hard it seems
        Can you be more ignorant, ill-informed and even illiterate? Stop being a wiseass kid and go read the thread I've linked to.

There is a quote by Mark Twain for people exactly like you:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by sundown View Post
          ONE WORD.. ARCH!

nothing can own arch.
          Although I use Arch myself, this is the exact kind of behavior that anti-Arch people see from idiots like you. Stop being a fanboy. Not for Arch, not for anything. If Arch works for you, fine, use it and keep it to yourself. Never be a troll and use it as a flamebait.

Comment

Originally posted by dcc24 View Post
            Although I use Arch myself, this is the exact kind of behavior that anti-Arch people see from idiots like you. Stop being a fanboy. Not for Arch, not for anything. If Arch works for you, fine, use it and keep it to yourself. Never be a troll and use it as a flamebait.
            You are exactly right here.

Comment

Shut up and go outside, idiot. Not everything is trolls and fanbois. Stupid idiot generalizer!

Comment

Shut up and go outside, idiot. Not everything is trolls and fanbois. Stupid idiot generalizer!
                Oh my, I couldn't be happier. Thanks for proving my point!

Comment

If you really mean it, I would say it is pretty fanboyish, but I could also assume you were just trying to be funny.

Comment

Oh my, I couldn't be happier. Thanks for proving my point!
                    Prove what, moron? It's the first time I say something on an english message board about Arch, haha and I'm immediately called "fanboi' and "troll". Can you come up with something more original than plain generalization? I mean, people pointing a finger at trolls and fanbois have got to be worse than the ones they are pointing at!

Comment

Woah, I didn't expect Arch to be that slow. I'll make sure I stay away from it.

X D

Comment

Working...
                      X