Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Synergy6 View Post
    I think you somewhat missed my point.

Whether the distro "died" or not is irrelevant. Y'all don't have to start ripping apart each others' characters over it. Keep things in perspective.
    Peoples perspective obviously vary and always will. For me this maybe important. I'm a type of person who defines someone by what they say. Whereas I wasn't blaming the incorrect poster for all of the problems although he may have contributed as others replied to him and believed his information. Who knows who that poster really was and who else they told the incorrect information to. I was just saying because of people giving incorrect information, and not actually believing the truth that was posted, the wrong information got spread. This was an obvious example. You even not knowing through the whole conversation that the distribution is still alive, is an example. There's obviously doubt now where there should have never been. I care about the community of PCLinuxOS and the people who have worked so hard on the project. It's a thankless job and the poster being a developer as he called himself should know that. I understand how for you it may be easy to come in and say "keep things in perspective" but you do not know what perspective I am coming from. As you don't know who I am and what I represent. If this isn't your perspective you do not have to post about it because obviously it doesn't matter to you as it does for me. Regardless of any perspective people need to be held accountable for the information they give, otherwise there's no validity in talking at all.
    Last edited by jmiahman; 17 April 2007, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Synergy is correct.

This is a chat forum and not an official news site.

This is for sharing opinions and experiences. It would seem you think otherwise.

Contrary to your beliefs about these types of forums, I am free to post what I want to. In this case it was proven to be incorrect. Thats the whole point of these discussion forums isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fragadelic View Post
        Synergy is correct. Thats the whole point of these discussion forums isn't it?
        Yes it is, and I have the right to post the correct information also, Which I did. So thank you for facilitating that. It's a shame you have to have someone help you fight your own arguments. It's a shame they didn't help you much. Have a nice life.
        Last edited by jmiahman; 17 April 2007, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I never once personally took any stabs at you or anyone specific yet you felt you had to "assasinate my character" as Synergy6 put it and I still feel no need to demean you in any way.

Lighten up and enjoy the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fragadelic View Post
            I never once personally took any stabs at you or anyone specific yet you felt you had to "assasinate my character" as Synergy6 put it and I still feel no need to demean you in any way.

Lighten up and enjoy the rest of the day.
            You can not assassinate that which was already dead.

Comment

Keep at it. Its showing more of your character than mine.

Comment

Yes, jmiahman, I kindly ask that you stop any sort of personal attacks against Fragadelic or anyone else. You can discuss PC Linux OS all you want, but just try to refrain from personal attacks.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

All is bright and made of cotton candy again in Phoronix Land

Comment

It's now back up @ http://www.pclinuxos.com/
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thats good to hear!

Comment

Working...