X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alcalde
    replied
    Originally posted by nist View Post

Sorry, no. Unless the user makes this thing manually first.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I've been using OpenSUSE on a daily basis since July 18, 2010. On that install OpenSUSE could see the Windows partition and was capable of shrinking it and adding a Windows boot option to GRUB. "Detect other OSes" is one of the options in the boot/GRUB parameters before final install. Similarly, using the "guided" option for partitioning, some of the options are what to do with existing Linux and non-Linux partitions.

Leave a comment:

• nist
    replied
    Originally posted by alcalde View Post

It always has.
    Sorry, no. Unless the user makes this thing manually first.

Leave a comment:

• alcalde
    replied
    Originally posted by nist View Post
    Does OpenSUSE recognize other OS's during the installation process with the latest releases?
    It always has.

Leave a comment:

• FireBurn
    replied
    Rebuild my system with GCC 12.1 yesterday, only two packages failed, one was a separate issue (babl), the other was android-tools and I sent in a patch to get that sorted gentoo

Leave a comment:

• nist
    replied
    Does OpenSUSE recognize other OS's during the installation process with the latest releases?

Leave a comment:

• cjcox
    replied
    Originally posted by bug77 View Post
    Ha, that's why I got hit with 2,500+ updated packages today. The update itself went fine, even if it took ~1h. Mostly to download everything.
    Yeah, I think mine topped 3500. One of those "full" sort of updates.

Leave a comment:

• usta
    replied
    Micheal Arch and so manjaro is already switch to gcc 21.1 about 1 week ago

Leave a comment:

• bug77
    replied
    Ha, that's why I got hit with 2,500+ updated packages today. The update itself went fine, even if it took ~1h. Mostly to download everything.

Leave a comment:

• openSUSE Tumbleweed Jumps To The Newly-Released GCC 12 Compiler

Phoronix: openSUSE Tumbleweed Jumps To The Newly-Released GCC 12 Compiler

It was just last week that GCC 12.1 was released and already it's being used by the rolling-release openSUSE Tumbleweed distribution as of today's build...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...eweed-GCC-12.1
Working...
X