Microsoft's Internal Linux Distribution "CBL-Mariner" Continues Maturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post
    But, does it have a blue screen of death? Otherwise it does not posses true Microsoft pedigree.
    Yes no genuine MS product without blue screen

Comment

Microsoft employee posting OSX screenshots of a Linux installation in a VM.

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Yes no genuine MS product without blue screen
        I refuse to engage with DRM so none of my Windows installs are "genuine". They still BSOD though

Comment

Originally posted by kpedersen View Post

I refuse to engage with DRM so none of my Windows installs are "genuine". They still BSOD though
          Damn!

Comment

Obviously Windows isn't good enough for Microsoft :-)

Comment

Doesn't really make sense for an OS company using another OS internally. It is like those dealership car that sell a brand but the owners use another one...

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Typo: Embrace
                nah, Leave the bass line: Embraceeeeeee
                Last edited by onlyLinuxLuvUBack; 12 July 2021, 01:24 PM. Reason: forgot an e

Comment

What I can keep Linux and keep Microsoft? Sign me up :P "Start me up(tm)(r)(c)(patents and future lawsuits soon)"

- Linux : living with out the pimps
                  Last edited by onlyLinuxLuvUBack; 12 July 2021, 01:27 PM. Reason: forgot about the pimps

Comment

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post
                    But, does it have a blue screen of death? Otherwise it does not posses true Microsoft pedigree.
                    According to reports from people running the Windows 11 preview builds, Windows 11 has moved to a black screen of death (which of course preserves the BSOD acronym).

Comment

why not focus on porting their office tools first instead of making a new distrib?

Comment

Working...
                      X