Clear All

• iamjustalittlefox
    replied
    Is systemD removed in 11? Hope so.

Leave a comment:

• GdeR
    replied
    Originally posted by sjukfan View Post
    This is the boring phase when there's not as much updates. (And I'm too lazy to run Sid.)
    You will understand the benefit of systems like Debian when you'll actually have some work to do with your Linux box, apart from getting updates I mean.

Leave a comment:

• sjukfan
    replied
    This is the boring phase when there's not as much updates. (And I'm too lazy to run Sid.)

Leave a comment:

• timrichardson
    replied
    Originally posted by GdeR View Post

Same here. It's like the one woman I could ever really love.. no matter all the ups and downs, she's always the one I eventually go back to.
    Lucky her.

Leave a comment:

• mppix
    replied
    Debian 11 is shaping up great.
    Also, there are a lot of things to look forward to with Debian 12/testing including gnome 40 and pipewire pulseaudio/jack replacement, which are clearly not ready yet.

Now if only the kernel could mainline rt_preempt, pipewire/gstreamer could improve abv/tsn support, and gnome could enable spice for remote desktop. Pretty please

Leave a comment:

• eydee
    replied
    Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze
    For the next 30 years.

Leave a comment:

• leech
    replied
    I only realized today that Pine was selling a Debian branded phone, but are not anymore! I would have bought one just for the swirl on the back! Love me some Debian goodness. It really is the distro I keep going back to, and gets incredibly better each release!

Leave a comment:

• moilami
    replied
    Originally posted by waxhead View Post
    Glad I picked Debian as my distro of choice 16 years ago. Best thing I ever did!
    Same.

Leave a comment:

• STiAT
    replied
    I should really give it a go again, it's the only distro I could not even get to boot to the installer in debian 10, not even with nonfree...

Leave a comment:

• Duff~
    replied
    I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X