Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze

Phoronix: Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze

This past week Debian 11 "Bullseye" embarked on its hard freeze in gearing up for release later this year...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa....0-Hard-Freeze

Glad I picked Debian as my distro of choice 16 years ago. Best thing I ever did!

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
      Glad I picked Debian as my distro of choice 16 years ago. Best thing I ever did!
      Same here. It's like the one woman I could ever really love.. no matter all the ups and downs, she's always the one I eventually go back to.

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

I should really give it a go again, it's the only distro I could not even get to boot to the installer in debian 10, not even with nonfree...

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
            Same.

Comment

I only realized today that Pine was selling a Debian branded phone, but are not anymore! I would have bought one just for the swirl on the back! Love me some Debian goodness. It really is the distro I keep going back to, and gets incredibly better each release!

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
                Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze
                For the next 30 years.

Comment

Debian 11 is shaping up great.
                  Also, there are a lot of things to look forward to with Debian 12/testing including gnome 40 and pipewire pulseaudio/jack replacement, which are clearly not ready yet.

Now if only the kernel could mainline rt_preempt, pipewire/gstreamer could improve abv/tsn support, and gnome could enable spice for remote desktop. Pretty please

Comment

Originally posted by GdeR View Post

Same here. It's like the one woman I could ever really love.. no matter all the ups and downs, she's always the one I eventually go back to.
                    Lucky her.

Comment

Working...
                    X