Facebook's Linux Desktop Choice Is Fedora But Ramping Up CentOS Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

and you know some people avoid writing here because they know they will be censored and they also avoid writing here because they know if they do they will be mobbed and harrazed by the Left/BLM people.

so lets see what kind of person you really are after my high level intel in the last post hit your brain.
    Before you even strike on me, I am completely against those modern movements and fully aware of the situation.
    I abhor the Contributor Covenant (and similar documents), changes made in the name of being "inclusive", usage of they/them as a gender-neutral pronoun, the behavior of modern feminists, the exaggeration of seemingly "under-represented" groups, and stuff like that.

The reason why did I delete your posts wasn't censorship. I do agree with many of your posts; you speak truth.
    However, the problem is that you have triggered a total derailing of the thread (it was about Fedora but ended up being about politics), which goes against the terms of this forum.

This post ends the discussion about politics. Any further posts on this thread shall stay on topic (Fedora and distros).
    Last edited by tildearrow; 17 February 2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
      i can't parse your sentence
      just type shit on this forum an someone will understand

Comment

Working...
      X