Canonical Saw ~$119M Revenue In 2019 But Still Operating At A Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 144Hz
    @jo-erlend Don’t mind Mez. He’s just trolling a bit.
    Sorry, this is too much for me to tolerate. I am not going to allow you to use your social engineering powers any further.

I. hate. you.

Comment

• Originally posted by duby229 View Post
      You never did say how Canonical accomplished this despicable act, I figured that since it was such a simple search that you should have no problem finding evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyamc View Post

You never did say how Canonical accomplished this despicable act, I figured that since it was such a simple search that you should have no problem finding evidence.
        I gave you my reasoning already. You seem to be incapable of understanding or searching or reading.... Dick....

EDIT: This douchebag is a prime example of a rabid fanboy...

Comment

• You claimed that it was a fact that Canonical intentionally harms Linux through NIH and told me to search for it because it would be so easy. Why can't you come up with anything? Why do you disagree when I find the opposite to be true with my search? Did I search wrong? Show me the error of my ways!

Comment

You claimed that it was a fact that Canonical intentionally harms Linux through NIH and told me to search for it because it would be so easy. Why can't you come up with anything? Why do you disagree when I find the opposite to be true with my search? Did I search wrong? Show me the error of my ways!
            I already did, dick... You definitely didn't find the opposite to be true, you just put words in my mouth I didn't fucking say, dumbass. Fortunately, unlike you, everybody has the ability to read my own posts for themselves. Douchebag.

Comment

• If it’s so simple and so obvious then it should be no problem for you to point it out

Comment

What you're asking for is the most arrogant thing: complete agreement. A community that has everyone agreeing is not a community, it's a dictatorship.
                A Fedoraship!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackLilhammers View Post
                  Not gonna happen.
                  Not anywhere near. Canonical is about to break even. If anything, Ubuntu will grow even further when that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
                    tildearrow Sigh. That’s the only reaction you will get from deleting posts. Facts won’t magically disappear just because you made this a safe space where facts are shunned. Have a nice weekend
                    So, because you think they are "facts", you have all the freedom to go off-topic and turn the thread into another flamewar?

"Have a nice weekend" = psychological manipulation trick, as if you owned this thread.
                    Last edited by tildearrow; 13 November 2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mez' View Post
                      Not anywhere near. Canonical is about to break even. If anything, Ubuntu will grow even further when that happens.
                      Yeah, and nearly 16 years later I've heard this at least a thousand times... This particular wishful thinking is especially delusional...

Comment

Working...
                      X