Pop!_OS 20.04 vs. Ubuntu 20.04 Linux Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veto View Post
    Is it possible to install the PopOS auto-tiling in Ubuntu?
    Yes, google the git repo for it. You cannot use it with wayland at the moment - it hard freezes the computer and requires a power cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post

Both of your troll posts on this topic are indecipherable. I don't know what's in your mind to think that I am paranoid about something, or that saying that would somehow get a rise out of me.
      You need to be extremely careful...the entertainment and laughs you provide on this forum are totally inconsistent with--and in serious competition with-- the the high-quality technical content provided here.

I know (no; make that "WE all know") that, for you, this post is completely "...indecipherable..."
      Get someone who has a second-grader's level of reading comprehension, grammar, and the English language to explain it to you. Your only major problem, then, is comprehending what you've been told.

"...I don't know what's in your mind...". Thankfully, not what's in your mind...
      "...get a rise..." out of you? Was that the intent? Did it work?
      As stated earlier, you really need to check your paranoia at the door. And leave it there, unless you're proud of it. Hey, there's a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by danmcgrew View Post

You need to be extremely careful...the entertainment and laughs you provide on this forum are totally inconsistent with--and in serious competition with-- the the high-quality technical content provided here.

I know (no; make that "WE all know") that, for you, this post is completely "...indecipherable..."
        Get someone who has a second-grader's level of reading comprehension, grammar, and the English language to explain it to you. Your only major problem, then, is comprehending what you've been told.

"...I don't know what's in your mind...". Thankfully, not what's in your mind...
        "...get a rise..." out of you? Was that the intent? Did it work?
        As stated earlier, you really need to check your paranoia at the door. And leave it there, unless you're proud of it. Hey, there's a thought...
        You seem to be have some very strange thoughts about what others are thinking. Maybe it would be best if you not try to troll me in the future, as I can't tell what in the world you are talking about. Whatever language this is that you are writing in, I do not speak it.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post

You seem to be have some very strange thoughts about what others are thinking. Maybe it would be best if you not try to troll me in the future, as I can't tell what in the world you are talking about. Whatever language this is that you are writing in, I do not speak it.
          "...Maybe it would be best if you not try to troll me in the future, as I can't tell what in the world you are talking about..."

You certainly do respond a lot--and quickly, too--for someone who doesn't know what I am talking about. If you don't know, then why are you responding? Furthermore, it is the height of conceit (complicated word, I know) to consider oneself qualified to comment on a subject about which one has no knowledge.
          Convoluted (that means "twisted") logic to accompany (that means "go along with") your other endearing (that means, in you case, "questionable") qualities?

"...Maybe it would be best if you not try to troll me in the future..."

Nope; this is too much fun--although I admit that you make it much too easy; there's no sport involved. And,by the way, and just so you understand (now there's a real stretch), you do not suggest to me the contents of my posts.

"...I do not speak it."

Quit "plowing ('ploughing', for all you readers of the British persuasion) old ground"; you apparently do not speak, nor do you understand, any language in which most by carbon-based life-forms are fluent.

Comment

Originally posted by Veto View Post
            Is it possible to install the PopOS auto-tiling in Ubuntu?
            Yes it is just shell extension.

Comment

Working...
            X