Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 32 Cleared For Release Next Week

Phoronix: Fedora 32 Cleared For Release Next Week

After it was delayed last week, Fedora 32 will now be released next week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

F32 is slightly a Mess , i agree with l;eigh's thread on the Devel list https://lists.fedoraproject.org/arch...4FRRG6S3665HY/ , im surprised that F32 didnt get shelved due to the CoronaVirus stuffing up fix's here an there for the distro, IMO would have been better to skip the release an just go directly to F33 an just extend F31 EOL support.

Comment

Lol, so you want to skip a whole release because of a wallpaper?! That may be the most shallow thing I have ever heard, but not surprising with so many haters here.

Comment

Originally posted by numasan View Post
        Lol, so you want to skip a whole release because of a wallpaper?! That may be the most shallow thing I have ever heard, but not surprising with so many haters here.
        obviously reading was not your specialty at School. but i would of skipped the release to focus on Fix's in F33 since it would be easier to handle during the CoronaVirus, releasing F32 was a waste IMO. instead of doing a full on F32 i would of called it F31.1 an shipped Gnome336 with F31 updates in it. why do you think Google skipped Chrome 82 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
          F32 is slightly a Mess , i agree with l;eigh's thread on the Devel list https://lists.fedoraproject.org/arch...4FRRG6S3665HY/ , im surprised that F32 didnt get shelved due to the CoronaVirus stuffing up fix's here an there for the distro, IMO would have been better to skip the release an just go directly to F33 an just extend F31 EOL support.
          WTF? Developers don't need to be in the office and usually are more productive with out the interruptions of an office. I have been running FC32 on a number of machines for a few weeks and they have been fine. We need a better class of troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MadeUpName View Post

WTF? Developers don't need to be in the office and usually are more productive with out the interruptions of an office. I have been running FC32 on a number of machines for a few weeks and they have been fine. We need a better class of troll.
            exactly but as i said, why do you think Google skipped Google Chrome 82? , if you want a better class of troll, im sure debianxfce is still around an under a new Name, , mayb e its that angry dude?

Comment

On a side note, I still F32 beta on my USB installer stick, and I think I am going to do another clean 32 install. Last time I did it with the "core" bits, this time I am going to go with "minimal", then build it up to a Sway desktop (window manager) and go from there. I understand this is not for everyone, but my goal for this install is more terminal based and simple.

Comment

obviously reading was not your specialty at School.
                i would of skipped
                i would of called it F31.1
                Obviously English was not your specialty at school.
                Last edited by tildearrow; 24 April 2020, 05:32 AM.

Comment

exactly but as i said, why do you think Google skipped Google Chrome 82? , if you want a better class of troll, im sure debianxfce is still around an under a new Name, , mayb e its that angry dude?
                  In every aspect I can see, I think you ARE the new debianxfce, blaming other distros for the sake of blaming.

Comment

Well OK then.

Comment

Working...
                    X