No announcement yet.

Debian Installer Bullseye Alpha 2 Released With Linux 5.4 + New Device Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian Installer Bullseye Alpha 2 Released With Linux 5.4 + New Device Support

Phoronix: Debian Installer Bullseye Alpha 2 Released With Linux 5.4 + New Device Support

While the Debian 11 "Bullseye" code freeze isn't for another year, the second alpha release of the Debian Installer to ultimately provide the installation process is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Devuan released their first official beta of Beowulf yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post
      I'm sure all 3 people that use it will enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post

I'm sure all 3 people that use it will enjoy it.
        They have a lot of users, and a lot of forked projects. I tried it last year - not my cup of tea, too Debian-ish. I prefer something a bit more modern.

Comment

They have a lot of users, and a lot of forked projects. I tried it last year - not my cup of tea, too Debian-ish. I prefer something a bit more modern.
          Sorry, my bad.

4 users.

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post

Sorry, my bad.

4 users.
            That's 3 more than Silverblue or Clear Linux though. I guess Devuan should be getting the majority of Phoronix's headlines.

Comment

That's 3 more than Silverblue or Clear Linux though. I guess Devuan should be getting the majority of Phoronix's headlines.
              They certainly get the headlines when they delete their build infastrucutre over a extremely immature Aprils Fools day joke.

Comment

My short wishlist : btrfs subvolume support

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

yup, I also noted that

Comment

Working...
                  X