Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian Installer Buster RC2 Released

Phoronix: Debian Installer Buster RC2 Released

With Debian 10 "Buster" aiming to be released in early July, a second release candidate of the Debian Installer has been made available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm going to try this one.

Comment

How is the arm64 and armhf cd images handled? Any links to the documentation?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveRPi View Post
        How is the arm64 and armhf cd images handled? Any links to the documentation?
        look here https://lists.debian.org/debian-deve.../msg00005.html

Comment

Nice to see the transition phase comes to an end. Debian Sid lacks quite a lot of new updates. Not that I want to complain, it's just nice that everything goes back to normal soon.

Comment

Don't use systemd, then? SysV init is an option. But be careful when upgrading - I've seen it replace sysvinit-core with systemd-sysv unless you use --no-install-recommends (I believe this is related to logind and the method outlined here would also resolve it, if you don't want to adjust the default for install-recommends prin apt preferences).

Comment

Working...
            X