Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear Linux Is Beginning To Make Strides In The Industry From Alibaba To MontaVista

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by fuzz View Post
    So does anyone use Clear Linux on AMD CPUs...? I'm really suspicious of the CPU vendor recommending their own operating system...
    It works fine as I've shown in several articles. (Though right now there does sseem to be a power management quirk needed causing issues with select Samsung SSDs on AMD systems, but they are currently investigating that.)
    Michael Larabel
    http://www.michaellarabel.com/

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Michael View Post

      It works fine as I've shown in several articles. (Though right now there does sseem to be a power management quirk needed causing issues with select Samsung SSDs on AMD systems, but they are currently investigating that.)
      Thanks. Yeah quite frankly I've ignored every clear linux article for the most part, but it's hard to ignore with people not shutting up about it now.

      I'm just sitting here on gentoo, the timeless meta-distribution, going about my business.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        Phoronix: Clear Linux Is Beginning To Make Strides In The Industry From Alibaba To MontaVista
        Well that (in part) explains the quick evolutions of their new easy to use installer.

        Customers are probably demanding it.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
          yet people isn't pointing fingers at me.
          You were the one insulting @debianxfce, without any type of Harassment from him..

          I just replied to that, since you were the one behaving badly against him..
          Start calling names on people..."just for fun", ...there is no fun in that, but otherwise, only shame in my opinion..

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
            You were the one insulting @debianxfce,
            so calling brick a brick is an insult now?

            He is trolling, and it's a well-known fact. As it is a fact that you are also trolling with your random post-bombs about systemd in unrelated threads.

            That's exactly what trolling is.

            If you take it as an insult, I'm drinking your sweet tears.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
              so calling brick a brick is an insult now?
              He is trolling, and it's a well-known fact. As it is a fact that you are also trolling with your random post-bombs about systemd in unrelated threads.
              That's exactly what trolling is.
              If you take it as an insult, I'm drinking your sweet tears.
              Any one post what they thing about something, just because you don't liked it, doesn't give you the right to attack,and insult other users.
              Its called education, or values, any user has its own rights, that you cannot bully, with your constant attacks.

              You don't need to accept other users opinions, but you need to respect their right to have them.
              I am afraid...that you could be a case with no salvation..

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                Any one post what they thing about something, just because you don't liked it, doesn't give you the right to attack,and insult other users.

                Comment

                Working...
                X