Fedora 30 Is Approaching The Finish Line But First It Has Some Bugs To Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finalzone View Post
    My goodness. I didn't think it was possible to look worse than Fedora 26 wallpaper. Or the jellyfish - what was that, 28? But this takes it to a whole new level of hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post

My goodness. I didn't think it was possible to look worse than Fedora 26 wallpaper. Or the jellyfish - what was that, 28? But this takes it to a whole new level of hideous.
      F28 had an optical fiber thing which looked pretty professional in my opinion.

I agree that this one is looking pretty gross.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post

Does it matter when there's a ton of really cool supplemental wallpapers? Personally I love the "I see stars" wallpaper.

My Fedora 30 Desktop

Comment

I moved my laptop from arch to Fedora 30 beta a few days ago. I totally love it and I will replace arch with fedora 30 at my desktop pc too in the next few days. It seems like a great release.

One thing I was never able to understood with fedora is selinux. I had too many selinux reports at every boot (mostly with snapd but with other software too). I first changed it to permissive mode, but it was getting annoying so I just disabled it completely. I will probably re enable it at some point when I'll have more free time and try to fix those issues and do bug reports for what I will believe that should be allowed by default. It would be nice if fedora had selinux configured it to be more relaxed by default (I've never had problems with apparmor at ubuntu).

Anyway, I am happy to be a fedora user from now on, I will probably move to Silverblue at some point (maybe 1-2 years from now).

Comment

I like the new wallpaper tbh. not the beta (which was cheapo), but the final one (which my beta install has already updated to)

Comment

Working...
            X