Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian 9.8 Released With Latest Security Fixes

Phoronix: Debian 9.8 Released With Latest Security Fixes

Debian 9.8 is available this weekend as the latest bug-fix / security fix update to Debian GNU/Linux "Stretch"...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

debianxfce will be pleased.

Comment

Boo, you're not supposed to mention Voldemort, or he will immediately appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post
        No, because he uses Testing/Sid anyway and sees the "benefits" before us.

Comment

The EFI GRUB package is still broken for arm (not arm64) systems. No use if it can't boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post
            Don't be too hard on that poor guy. He just don't research things before commenting not does he acknowledge his mistakes. He at least have spirit to contribute despite all the negativity he gets.

That being said I use exclusively Debian and XFCE4 myself and it does everything I need. Debian have come such a long way the last ten years and it is my default distro for desktop and server use.

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Working...
            X