No announcement yet.

Debian CoC Applies To Planet Debian Blog Posts & Other Updated Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Proud to be a Debian user right now. Even without this clarification I would have kinda assumed that it applied anyway, but now there is less grey area.

Comment

Call me a fag, but I like guys with blue and purple hair who call themselves Rhonda. It's okay for me to say the word fag because I'm a giant faggot. Please do not oppress me!

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post

Because anyone that thinks the CoC has an issue is immediately labeled a transphobe (usually this one), homophobe, misogynist etc. Accidentally calling someone he or she now-a-days turns out to be a massive crime.
        Free speech brigade: "I'll call he-she's whatever I want; it's my right"

Also Free speech bridgade: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! The SJW called me a bigot! They have no right!"

Comment

Originally posted by dkasak View Post

Free speech brigade: "I'll call he-she's whatever I want; it's my right"

Also Free speech bridgade: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! The SJW called me a bigot! They have no right!"
          What a fucking POS you are.

Comment

I see debian is busy slowly suffocating itself with political correctness, can't wait for the day it fades into complete and utter obscurity.

Comment

"try not to annoy people"
              Wtf? How does one prove intent of trying to annoy? This is 100% subjective and therefore either unenforceable, or enforceable by someone with an agenda. Anyone who is fine with little crap like this really needs to try to think for once in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutalix View Post
                What this guy does is actually silencing all opposition claiming that they are either trump fans, or religious conservatives.
                ZZzzzzzbbbbtt- orange man bad;

EDIT:
                I heard "orange man bad" on No Agenda but this video is funny too. https://youtu.be/tqqwTgk8ri0
                Last edited by fuzz; 03 January 2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
                  This is reasonable. It shouldn't change anything in practice.
                  The the sycophant tools and useful fools always get to enjoy the gulag first. Good luck, have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by microcode View Post
                    The sycophant tools and useful fools always get to enjoy the gulag first. Good luck, have fun!
                    And here I thought this thread might have exaggerated rhetoric, and that people like Redfoxmoon and BeardedGNUFreak would crawl out of the woodwork to complain (which happens in every CoC-related article).

Comment

Hmm, you mean I'm free to choose not to use Debian planet if I don't agree with their rules?
                      where's the problem?
                      I'll be a big boy and be responsible for my freedoms and decide which organizations I decide to join based on if I agree with their rules, guidelines, bylaws, etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X