No announcement yet.

Ubuntu 19.04 Is The "Disco Dingo"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first Linux I used was Hardy Heron, so when they get back around to HH, that'll be when I feel like I've been around for a while. I actually just this weekend replaced the hardware I was using when I first installed Ubuntu all those years ago. It's served me well as a file server and torrent machine until now. But I thought it was time to replace it, an AMD Sempron 1100le doesn't get you far these days.

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
      The first Linux I used was Hardy Heron, so when they get back around to HH, that'll be when I feel like I've been around for a while. I actually just this weekend replaced the hardware I was using when I first installed Ubuntu all those years ago. It's served me well as a file server and torrent machine until now. But I thought it was time to replace it, an AMD Sempron 1100le doesn't get you far these days.
      What do you think the next HH is going to be? Heroic Heron (to celebrate the success of the previous HH) or something else?

Comment

Heroic Hyena will tear you apart !

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post
          What do you think the next HH is going to be? Heroic Heron (to celebrate the success of the previous HH) or something else?
          Heinous Hedgegog has my vote.

The image should be of a hedgegog with a pirate patch on the right eye, some scary scars and an evil grin.

Comment

Whenever I hear "dingo" I recall this:

Comment

I would rather recall"Dingo", Zout's sister....

Comment

Originally posted by Dedale View Post
                Heroic Hyena will tear you apart !
                This is pretty cool.
                Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                Heinous Hedgegog has my vote.
                They vote on these things? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by adlerhn View Post

Except you need to remember the code name to set up repositories and download software for your specific version.
                  This is why you have "lsb_release -c" or simply "cat /etc/os-release"

Comment

Originally posted by edwaleni View Post

He is on the phone with Microsoft
                    The next day:

Comment

Working...
                    X