Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMJC
    replied
    Stunt Rally and TORCS are the two that I always think of for open source racing. SuperTuxKart is more like a Mario Kart game. Fun, but not very car-enthusiast.TORCS could use a content facelift. Decent engine, just needs some better art asset import tools and a level editor.

Leave a comment:

• creative
    replied
    While not totally a racing game but more a demolition/derby type game Mad Max, you get to modify your cars and fist, so when you stop and get out you get to use your fists of fury and skull punching body stomping for maximum fun. Good game if you have built up anger. Very satisfying. Highly underrated game. I actually need to play it more often, honestly I think it's a gem that even though it has got some attention it is still not enough.

Leave a comment:

• sarmad
    replied
    Originally posted by hussam View Post
    Off topic question: Does anyone know any polished 64bit Linux car racing games that don't require I install steam?
    Not technically a Linux game, but with the nice packaging you can think of it as such:
    Get the latest version of TrackMania Nations Forever for Linux - The most popular online PC racing game.

Other than that this might be your best bet:
    Experience the drive of your life as you throw yourself around on and off the track causi

Leave a comment:

• Vistaus
    replied
    Off topic question: Does anyone know any polished 64bit Linux car racing games that don't require I install steam?
    SuperTuxKart

Leave a comment:

• Brix
    replied
    Originally posted by ssorgatem View Post
    A dozen games in... D?
    That was unexpected.
    Why was it unexpected?

Leave a comment:

• rmoog
    replied
    SuperTuxKart

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• rmoog
    replied
    Originally posted by ssokolow View Post
    Let me guess. Frozen Bubble is one of the two games written in Perl?
    Yes. What's the second one?

Leave a comment:

• ssokolow
    replied
    Let me guess. Frozen Bubble is one of the two games written in Perl?

Leave a comment:

• alpha_one_x86
    replied
    Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

It is simple to make a Debian package from binaries, google: simple debian package and you find like: http://www.sj-vs.net/creating-a-simp...ory-structure/
    The most hard is integration into debian repository, ... I will try when I have more time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X