X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HyperDrive
    replied
    Originally posted by zanny View Post
    It does (as per major version upgrades in the past) still reset all your packages, so reconfiguring vpns etc is a bit of a pain.
    Ah, you definitely need to give the image builder a spin…

Leave a comment:

• wdb974
    replied
    What routers are you guys using (brand and model name)? Which ones are generally supported by LEDE/OpenWRT?

Leave a comment:

• zanny
    replied
    Its about time! Just went from 15.05 to 18.06. Hopefully the next update is a bit sooner! A bit annoying its only on Linux 4.9 though, guess they just want to track the LTS branch.

It does (as per major version upgrades in the past) still reset all your packages, so reconfiguring vpns etc is a bit of a pain.

Leave a comment:

• Adarion
    replied
    Nice! I'll try that on my recently obtained scrap-parts Geode machine (ath9k via miniPCI and a PCEngines Geode board). Not the Gentoo way of life, but probably more comfortable in that case.
    I'm also happy that LEDE and OpenWrt joined forces again.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by Ilfirin View Post
    I am not sure, it's released already. For example, ipq806x builds are missing.
    Click on the "generic" folder in that page.

Leave a comment:

• R41N3R
    replied
    Just upgraded my router. I'm happy that Lede and OpenWRT joined again :-)

Leave a comment:

• Ilfirin
    replied
    I am not sure, it's released already. For example, ipq806x builds are missing.

Leave a comment:

• OpenWRT 18.06 Released, Their First Update Since Merging With LEDE

Phoronix: OpenWRT 18.06 Released, Their First Update Since Merging With LEDE

OpenWRT 18.06 is now available as the router/networking/embedded-focused Linux distribution...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X