Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darktable 2.4 Released With Many New Features, Windows Support

Phoronix: Darktable 2.4 Released With Many New Features, Windows Support

Darktable 2.4 is now available as the latest major release for this widely-acclaimed open-source RAW photography software...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I really like this program. If someone knows what "RAW" is, give this thing a try, lol. Not to mention it works like a charm in Linux and comes with load of useful features. Really great program to my taste.

Comment

But now Windows users have one less reason to switch to Linux.

Obviously I'm joking here, no need to get upset. There are benefits for Darktable (and possibly to the rest of the Linux/FOSS community) from this, I'm sure.

Comment

This is an excellent software. Have used it professionally and still do all my RAW editing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomin View Post

Obviously I'm joking here, no need to get upset. There are benefits for Darktable (and possibly to the rest of the Linux/FOSS community) from this, I'm sure.
          The most obvious benefit being that people can start using/relying on it while they are on Windows instead of pirating some paid software, then when/if they want to migrate to Linux they will still have it available.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomin View Post

Don't worry if i'm still alive in the year 2150 I'll switch back to linux when the amdgpu-pro drivers drop for my 2 radeon 280x's.

Comment

Working...
            X