Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Applications 17.12 Brings HiDPI Improvements, Rest Of KDE Games Ported To KF5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spike29 View Post

There are also issues with pointer confinement/locking behavior with games running atop of XWayland. Confinement doesn't always work, and the pointer often remains locked when it should not.
    Once this issue is fixed, I can switch to the Wayland session
    Yes, I suffer as well from these issues. Hope there is at least a bug report. For now I would be happy to get a working Plasma-Wayland desktop. I mean the 4K scaling issue after every login is really annoying. This worked already, but regressed with Plasma 5.11.

Comment

Originally posted by stikonas View Post

Well, then you can't add a label next to it. We write horizontally.
      You can use icons, and provide a label as a tooltip. There are good ways to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Espionage724 View Post

If I click the volume icon on my Windows 10 taskbar and put the cursor on the volume bar, mouse wheel scrolling to increase/decrease volume works fine.
        Fail lol. That's *not* how it works on most Linux DE's. In most DE's, you don't have to click anywhere to control the volume via scrolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Heyoka View Post
          have you tried using the scroll wheel on your mouse (assuming you're using one)
          With volume plasmoid? Yes, I've tried it, and it works OK.

Comment

Working...
          X