Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE's Elisa Music Player Prepares Its First Alpha Release

Phoronix: KDE's Elisa Music Player Prepares Its First Alpha Release

The developers working on the KDE Elisa music player, which was announced earlier this year among several ongoing KDE multimedia player projects is out with its first alpha release ahead of Elisa v0.1...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    album/atrist/track,

Comment

Originally posted by trivialfis
      I hope that I can use iTunes on Linux without wine. Looking for someone to provide music service on Linux.
      Why would you want iTunes of all music players?

Comment

I hope that I can use iTunes on Linux without wine. Looking for someone to provide music service on Linux.
        Originally posted by WolfpackN64 View Post
        Why would you want iTunes of all music players?
        <sarcasm>Because screw open source and go proprietary applications just for that slight compatibility with Apple devices</sarcasm>

Comment

Something like iTunes will never happen on Linux. The closest you can get is something browser-based, like what Amazon and Google offer.

Comment

Prefer clementine here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLexMachine View Post
              Something like iTunes will never happen on Linux.
              Fortunately!

Comment

You could always use Spotify - that works a treat natively under linux

Comment

I can get Netflix and Amazon Video here in Kuwait, but I cannot get _any_ paid Music service (Spotify, Amazon, Google) to work here. Only ITunes work locally but I refuse to use it. Fuck the music industry!

Comment

I love Deadbeef for my music player. I can play bit perfect and it doesn't bog me down with all of the other all in one junk that other players try and tack on.

Comment

Working...
                    X