X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    Hehe. In retrospect, they weren't really prepared for the bombardment they were about to receive. Their site really got dugg to the ground.
    Amazing the power of the word "free". Especially when used as "free as in beer"

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
    Oh MAN, is their site ever Dug/Slashdotted (Seems both crowds are hammering the site now... ).
    Hehe. In retrospect, they weren't really prepared for the bombardment they were about to receive. Their site really got dugg to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Oh MAN, is their site ever Dug/Slashdotted (Seems both crowds are hammering the site now... ).

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    I'm not exactly pissed that it's not working as expected. Nothing ever does. I did everything they asked and I have access to that new Codeweavers account and I entered the key when they asked for it. Doesn't work. Hehe. Fun while it lasted.

Leave a comment:

• DeepDayze
    replied
    The code you get is good for 48 hrs...so gotta keep trying

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    It worked here, grabbed the trial after creating the account, installed it, and then entered my email address and the password they gave me for the account.
    I did the same thing except I changed my password and used my new password accordingly, which crossover did you use?

EDIT:
    This is weird. I tried it again. I ran cxregister and it went to down.codeweavers.com (I saw a quick flash of that url), and then it said, registered! :S

What the hell.

More update:
    Hehe... now it won't run at all.
    Last edited by niniendowarrior; 28 October 2008, 05:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post

I don't understand their promo though because I tried registering a trial copy and they said it expired. Oops.
    It worked here, grabbed the trial after creating the account, installed it, and then entered my email address and the password they gave me for the account.

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Heh, digg brings another site to it's knees

I don't understand their promo though because I tried registering a trial copy and they said it expired. Oops.

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Heh, digg brings another site to it's knees

Main Website Temporarily Offline
    Due to the high volume of traffic for the Lame Duck Challenge Free Offer, we have temporarily disabled the CodeWeavers main website.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We still love Digg, even if our server disagrees. ;-)

Click Here to get your serial number for CrossOver.
    Trial Version Downloads
    You can still download the the trial versions during this time. Use the links below.Note: trial versions can be unlocked to full versions with registered accounts when the main site comes back online.
    You will be able to unlock your serial number that was emailed to you for an extended time, (an additional 48 hours), due to this downtime. We will simply stop giving out new serial numbers at 23:59 (Midnight) Central Standard Time.

Leave a comment:

• Eragon
    replied
    Originally posted by superppl View Post
    I want one! Although I don't know if I want Games for my personal use, or Office for my mum.
    You geth both -- You can only select office professional, a copy of crossover games is included as well!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X