• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge
    replied
    Originally posted by Macint View Post
    Why did i not read phoronix yesterday?
    Why would you want to read it yesterday? The giveaway was "Lame Duck" because it was George W Bushes last year in office. That's not now.

I actually renewed my subscriptions yesterday, for an additional 2 years each.

Leave a comment:

• Macint
    replied
    Why did i not read phoronix yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Forge View Post
    I got a serial via email today, but when I plugged it into the site, it said it was for Mac versions. A boo boo?

Edit: I checked Crossover's forums and it seems everyone that hit the button twice or tried for both types got Mac serials, and a lot of folks who just hit the Linux button got Mac serials by mistake as well.
    Just to let you know, I'm also a victim of that as well. I sure hope Codeweavers addresses your problem.

Leave a comment:

• Forge
    replied
    I got a serial via email today, but when I plugged it into the site, it said it was for Mac versions. A boo boo?

Edit: I checked Crossover's forums and it seems everyone that hit the button twice or tried for both types got Mac serials, and a lot of folks who just hit the Linux button got Mac serials by mistake as well.
    Last edited by Forge; 01 November 2008, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by elvis View Post
    Will Phoronix be doing a WINE to Crossover comparison? I'd be curious to see the extra features and performance differences.
    Once the Phoronix Test Suite has WINE-driven tests.

Leave a comment:

• elvis
    replied
    Will Phoronix be doing a WINE to Crossover comparison? I'd be curious to see the extra features and performance differences.

Leave a comment:

• DeepDayze
    replied
    Seems the CodeWeavers site's still not working...oh well...

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    The current downloads are for the full unblocked releases of their software.

So, you don't need to register. Although I'd like to know that my registration indeed is valid.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by cm7900 View Post
    Can someone explain me what is this .sh file i download?
    It's an installer that contains the commercially supported version of WINE, with fit and finish enhancements not in WINE, coupled with stuff not yet IN WINE. You need the serial number they will give you when you register with the other serial they gave you when you gave 'em your email address.

Leave a comment:

• cm7900
    replied
    Can someone explain me what is this .sh file i download?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X