Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awesz View Post
    I hope KGet is the next one.
    I wish either qBittorrent would move under KDE umbrella (like Falkon - ex-qupzilla - did) or that ktorrent would be made available cross-OS...

Comment

Originally posted by Mavman View Post

I wish either qBittorrent would move under KDE umbrella (like Falkon - ex-qupzilla - did) or that ktorrent would be made available cross-OS...
      "Patches welcome!" Seriously though, qBittorrent replacing KTorrent under KDE would be awesome. I like the configureability and extensive control of KTorrent, but it seems qBittorrent is better maintained and more cross-platform friendly, so that's what I use at present.

Comment

Originally posted by BangoMopar View Post

"Patches welcome!" Seriously though, qBittorrent replacing KTorrent under KDE would be awesome. I like the configureability and extensive control of KTorrent, but it seems qBittorrent is better maintained and more cross-platform friendly, so that's what I use at present.
        I don't code that well... sorry ...

but if only KTorrent would be Cross-Platform/Available as a .exe||.msi it would be a great alternative, for sure.

in terms of "configureability and extensive control" i don't know Ktorrent that well. Is it MUCH more "configureable/controlable" that qBitTorrent?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavman View Post
          Is it MUCH more "configureable/controlable" that qBitTorrent?
          Well that's pretty subjective, but it seems to me to be so although qBitorrent does anything most any user would want.

Comment

Working...
          X