• Show
Clear All

Ford might not like it, sounds to much like Falcon

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
      oh, you mean this bird?

Comment

much better name, but a long way to go to gain any sort of meaningful market share

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sjukfan View Post
            Hopefully it won't drag in everything and the kitchen sink as dependencies.
            Exactly. It's the default browser used by Fedora's LXQt spin at the moment. I don't think it drags in half of KDE yet.

Comment

I doubt they care some random open source project. It would be like KDE went furious to VW for using name Amarok...

Comment

Seems like some of you are confused on what this changes for Qupzilla: The source and bug tracking suite are hosted by KDE. Is that not better than closed source GitHub? It's all in the announcement linked with the article.

Comment

It is hard to complain when you are 6 feet under and decomposed.
                  It is easy to complain when you are a shill or people whose life is useless, so they can waste all day watching internet sites:
                  Phoronix: Qt 5.8 Toolkit Officially Released Qt 5.8 was supposed to ship back in November, but that major toolkit update has finally shipped today...

Comment

The name QupZilla was a little misleading (for me at least) since the name applies that the rendering engine is gecko -based, while it's webkit -based in fact. Therefore I welcome the name change.

Comment

Originally posted by Zucca View Post
                      The name QupZilla was a little misleading (for me at least) since the name applies that the rendering engine is gecko -based, while it's webkit -based in fact. Therefore I welcome the name change.
                      Not only that, but Falkon sounds much better too.

Comment

Working...
                      X