Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Launches .NET Core 2.0 With Better Linux Support

Phoronix: Microsoft Launches .NET Core 2.0 With Better Linux Support

Microsoft announced the .NET Core 2.0 release this morning and it comes with continued Linux support...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...otNET-2.0-Core

In before someone trots out the EEE meme and thinks they're clever/funny.

Comment

I code in a variety of languages, including PHP, Python, JavaScript, Java and C#. I have to say C# and .NET Core is an awesome platform. I love it! <3

C# is such a beautiful, elegant language. The .NET Core is such a well thought out, well designed, well architectures framework.

Comment

https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...885#post969885
        Last edited by RussianNeuroMancer; 15 August 2017, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          I code in a variety of languages, including PHP, Python, JavaScript, Java and C#. I have to say C# and .NET Core is an awesome platform. I love it! <3

C# is such a beautiful, elegant language. The .NET Core is such a well thought out, well designed, well architectures framework.
          Yeah. C# is really well thought language. It has real method naming convention compared to Java's println & Co.

Comment

Originally posted by DebianXFCE Jr View Post

Yeah. C# is really well thought language. It has real method naming convention compared to Java's println & Co.
            It's true. It's my favorite language also.
            The only problem i have with it is that it's in the hands of private company with comercial interests.
            M$ does a lot of bad things, C# isn't one of them.

Comment

Now all we need is a GUI framework for .Net Core, preferably with the same functionality of XAML/WPF.

Comment

Working...
              X