Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNOME 3.23.4 Released

Phoronix: GNOME 3.23.4 Released

The latest development release is now available of the work leading up to the GNOME 3.24 desktop in March...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

wonder if they'll make POLARI user Friendly with this release when it hits 3.24

Comment

Gpaste extension also support thumbnail for images.

Hello It is possible to show copied images as thumbnail in the list? This is screenshot from "1Clipboard" for mac; http://1clipboard.io/images/app.png Thank you.

Comment

Unfortunately the upcoming Ubuntu 17.04 will be stuck with GNOME 3.22.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          Unfortunately the upcoming Ubuntu 17.04 will be stuck with GNOME 3.22.
          im sure 3.24 will be in some PPA repo/Testing

Comment

Originally posted by Anvil View Post
            wonder if they'll make POLARI user Friendly with this release when it hits 3.24
            You really should report what you feel should be changed/improved in their bug tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by hussam View Post

You really should report what you feel should be changed/improved in their bug tracker.
              i will once ithey have completed what they wanna do on there wiki page,

Comment

Anvil Well. Mon 13th of February is UI freeze so any UI changes have to go before that

Comment

Originally posted by hussam View Post
                  Anvil Well. Mon 13th of February is UI freeze so any UI changes have to go before that
                  still plenty of time, , i'd like to be able to Hide Joins/Parts in it like you can with Hexchat, thats prolly something i could Bug now,

but then i'd have to Make a once off Gnome BZ account an i dont wanna do that. i might see if i can contact the Dev(s)

Comment

Working...
                  X