Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GNOME 3.23.4 Released

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GNOME 3.23.4 Released

    Phoronix: GNOME 3.23.4 Released

    The latest development release is now available of the work leading up to the GNOME 3.24 desktop in March...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag....23.4-Released

  • #2
    wonder if they'll make POLARI user Friendly with this release when it hits 3.24

    Comment


    • #3
      Gpaste extension also support thumbnail for images.

      https://github.com/Keruspe/GPaste/issues/177

      Comment


      • #4
        Unfortunately the upcoming Ubuntu 17.04 will be stuck with GNOME 3.22.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          Unfortunately the upcoming Ubuntu 17.04 will be stuck with GNOME 3.22.
          im sure 3.24 will be in some PPA repo/Testing

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Anvil View Post
            wonder if they'll make POLARI user Friendly with this release when it hits 3.24
            You really should report what you feel should be changed/improved in their bug tracker.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hussam View Post

              You really should report what you feel should be changed/improved in their bug tracker.
              i will once ithey have completed what they wanna do on there wiki page,

              Comment


              • #8
                Anvil Well. Mon 13th of February is UI freeze so any UI changes have to go before that

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hussam View Post
                  Anvil Well. Mon 13th of February is UI freeze so any UI changes have to go before that
                  still plenty of time, , i'd like to be able to Hide Joins/Parts in it like you can with Hexchat, thats prolly something i could Bug now,

                  but then i'd have to Make a once off Gnome BZ account an i dont wanna do that. i might see if i can contact the Dev(s)

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X