X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timofonic
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadewolf View Post

It isn't ready yet, so... let's be patient.

How so? Do you use Winetricks? It can work magic... it allows you to create 'virtual machines' where you can have different configs and wine versions... Never had an issue with the dostros i use. (never tried Gentoo)
    Maybe I used it wrong, but I remember many issues with non-gaming software. The infamous Circuit Wizard was one of them, luckily I'm not going to use it anymore as I abandoned electronics temporarily.

Originally posted by bemerk View Post
    check the patches mailinglist. Soon (tm)
    Why do you expect patches from him? Is Codeweavers going to send him a check for that?

Leave a comment:

• bemerk
    replied
    Originally posted by DJViking View Post
    What about bcrypt support? Enabling playing DOOM now that Denuvo has been removed.
    check the patches mailinglist. Soon (tm)

Leave a comment:

• nomadewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by timofonic View Post
    No DirectX11? :'(
    It isn't ready yet, so... let's be patient.

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
    I promise to try Wine 🍷 again after switching to Gentoo, because I find other distros too messy for trying newer software. I'll report issues and see if these get replied.
    How so? Do you use Winetricks? It can work magic... it allows you to create 'virtual machines' where you can have different configs and wine versions... Never had an issue with the dostros i use. (never tried Gentoo)

Leave a comment:

• DJViking
    replied
    What about bcrypt support? Enabling playing DOOM now that Denuvo has been removed.

Leave a comment:

• FireBurn
    replied
    Does anyone use the stable releases? I can't remember if it was 1.6 or 1.8 that was broken for a long time without anyone noticing

Leave a comment:

• boltronics
    replied
    I mourn about the Overwatch patch series that didn't make it
    For me, it's the Uplay patch series from staging.

Also, with the Doom (2016) DRM removed, they were probably so close to having that running as well.

Leave a comment:

• theriddick
    replied
    Yeah I think there isn't enough people interested in DX11 with Wine atm, would explain the slow progress on that front. Maybe when DX14 comes out we will finally get dx11 in wine?

Leave a comment:

• timofonic
    replied
    No DirectX11? :'(

I promise to try Wine 🍷 again after switching to Gentoo, because I find other distros too messy for trying newer software. I'll report issues and see if these get replied.

Leave a comment:

• Xicronic
    replied
    There's always TF2 and Paladins while you wait :-)

Leave a comment:

• bemerk
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X