X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeoBrain
    replied
    Originally posted by Gamester17 View Post
    Yes of course, (XBMC is very customizable for those who like that), look in keymap.xml
    Kodi is a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as at home on a small screen.

Again, please refer to the official XBMC Community forum for support:
    Kodi is a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as at home on a small screen.

Can expect us to provide support for XBMC in all other forums
    Cool thanks, I'll dig a bit into that file for sure.
    Was a bit in a hurry and didn't think of reading docs, sorry
    But definitely a very great software indeed, good job!

Leave a comment:

• Gamester17
    replied
    Originally posted by NeoBrain View Post
    Thanks for that info, however, I'm on a german keyboard layout and need to press SHIFT+7 for entering /, and thus that shortcut doesn't work actually :-/
    Is it possible to change that shortcut in some config file / the source itself?
    Yes of course, (XBMC is very customizable for those who like that), look in keymap.xml

Again, please refer to the official XBMC Community forum for support:

Can expect us to provide support for XBMC in all other forums

Leave a comment:

• NeoBrain
    replied
    Originally posted by Gamester17 View Post
    Already possible, press the / button on your keyboard, (there is no option for it available in the GUI only because XBMC designed to run a media center and not a desktop application)
    Thanks for that info, however, I'm on a german keyboard layout and need to press SHIFT+7 for entering /, and thus that shortcut doesn't work actually :-/
    Is it possible to change that shortcut in some config file / the source itself?

Leave a comment:

• Gamester17
    replied
    Originally posted by NeoBrain View Post
    the only feature I'd be missing would be a "minimize from fullscreen" feature, so that I can do other stuff while playing music.
    Already possible, press the / button on your keyboard, (there is no option for it available in the GUI only because XBMC designed to run a media center and not a desktop application)

Leave a comment:

• NeoBrain
    replied
    Definitely a great alternative to Windows MCE.
    Took me a few hours to compile it, but this program really convinces me, the only feature I'd be missing would be a "minimize from fullscreen" feature, so that I can do other stuff while playing music.

Leave a comment:

• Dagwood
    replied
    The Xbox version is on the piratebay.
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4404...tis_Beta_1.rar

Leave a comment:

• mique
    replied
    Atlantis on Xbox?

@ Dagwood
    You have XBMC Atlantis Beta running on an XBOX?
    Where did you get the download from?
    I can't find it anywhere, I usually get the regular XBMC updates from T3CH
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dagwood
    replied
    It works great on my xbox. The video quality looks better.

Leave a comment:

• Gamester17
    replied
    Report all XBMC bugs and other issues on http://xbmc.org/forum/

Originally posted by Nille View Post
    for PC the XBM need many More Recources.

On My old PC ( AMD 64 3000+ 1GB ram and an ATI 9500 ) i cant use it .
    Yeah there are currently some bug(s) in XBMC for Windows that makes it hog a lot of CPU power

Plese visit the official XBMC Community Forums and report your issues there, help us troubleshoot it.

Leave a comment:

• Nille
    replied
    I use the XBMC since some Years and its awesome. But for PC the XBM need many More Recources.

On My old PC ( AMD 64 3000+ 1GB ram and an ATI 9500 ) i cant use it .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X