Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Kirigami 1.1 UI Framework Released

Phoronix: KDE Kirigami 1.1 UI Framework Released

One month after Kirigami's first public release, KDE Kirigami 1.1 is now available as the newest stable of this user-interface framework designed for mobile and convergent applications in Qt...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...E-Kirigami-1.1

"Ctrl+Q is now considered the default shortcut to close Kirigami applications"

Is this changeable? Personally i find that to be a great shurtcut (i personally use super+q), but i guess that could be uncomfortable for people with Odd keyboard layouts and such.

Comment

Originally posted by johanb View Post
      "Ctrl+Q is now considered the default shortcut to close Kirigami applications"

Is this changeable? Personally i find that to be a great shurtcut (i personally use super+q), but i guess that could be uncomfortable for people with Odd keyboard layouts and such.
      Originally posted by Linked Announcement
      A nice fix for desktop Kirigami applications: The application window now has a default shortcut to close the application, depending on the system preferences, commonly Ctrl+Q.
      Also, this is KDE, remember. I would be really surprised if there's ever something like this hardcoded. They even published a blog post (Martin did, I think) about how windows was trying to force them implement "super+P" as a shortcut for screen management. On the upside, I now know the shortcut

Comment

Working...
      X